Motivated web developer with 10+ years of experience in developing end-to-end interactive web applications. Passionate about writing well-structured, efficient and maintainable code and actively improving existing code base.
- Experience developing within the Node.js ecosystem
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as NPM, Webpack, Gulp
- Proficient experience in unit and end-to-end testing with several tools like Jasmine, Cypress, Protractor, Karma
- Experience developing REST APIs
- Excellent knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Deep knowledge of Git & GitHub
- Hands-on experience in architecture, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
- Experience with software development processes based on Scrum / agile working methods
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to work productively on a remote, geographically distributed team
- A keen attention to detail
- Passion for Linux administration
- Used to work in an English-speaking environment
Bachelor of Computer Science & Telecommunications
National & Kapodistrian University of Athens
FactSet - https://www.factset.com
- Development of “Investment Dashboard” (https://www.factset.com/marketplace/catalog/product/investment-dashboard), a professional financial terminal for private banking and asset management, implemented by using Angular 2+, TypeScript, Node.js, RxJS, SASS etc
- Lead developer and team player, committed with the whole software development life cycle in the agile team
- Part of a self-organising Scrum team which develops several management tools for market data
ITLAB - http://itlab.gr
- Reconstruction and optimization of company's flagship product “Business Cloud” (http://businesscloud.gr), a business management software allowing the management of a company’s customers, suppliers, and warehouse as well as giving the ability of issuing invoices and viewing financial statistics
- Supervision of junior level developer
Faros Solutions - http://faros-solutions.com
- Development of a LAMP based email client
- Joomla and HTML templates adjustment
- Linux server maintenance
Professional financial terminal for private banking and asset management. It addresses sophisticated information needs by aggregating essential market data into a single online workspace.
Tech: Angular 2, TypeScript, Node.js, RxJS, LESS, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Robot Framework, Gulp
*Developed by a scrum team of 8-12 members
Charting & Tools Suite
Several tools which help advisors and investors to analyse the financial information and make more solid investment decisions.
Tech: Backbone, Underscore, jQuery, RequireJS, Symfony, Twig, HTML5, LESS, Node.js, PHPUnit, QUnit, Robot Framework
*Developed by a scrum team of 5-10 members
Business management software allowing the management of a company’s customers, suppliers, and warehouse as well as giving the ability of issuing invoices and viewing financial statistics. Application also incorporates a touch friendly ordering interface for catering companies and can be connected with client’s e-shop.
Tech: PHP, MySQL, jQuery, jQuery UI, jQuery Mobile, MVC architecture with custom framework, Rest APIs with cURL, SOAP-XML, connection with Windows application for invoicing via a Node.js web socket
*The project was initiated in April 2012 by another developer
Business Cloud Hotel
Hotel reservations management system which helps to track and handle reservations at a glance. It also provides customers organisation, multiple booking agents, financial and occupancy statistics.
Tech: PHP, MySQL, jQuery, jQuery UI, Bootstrap, MVC architecture with custom framework, responsive design
Web based chat platform, which can be embedded on any website. It offers the ability to interact real-time with visitors while providing many web traffic statistics.
Tech: PHP, MySQL, jQuery, jQuery UI, Bootstrap, SOAP-XML, JSONP
Simple ticketing system that manages list of requests and issues assigned to groups or users. It has been created for internal use by ITLAB.
Tech: PHP, MySQL, jQuery, jQuery UI, Bootstrap
Web based email client which allows users to access their email from any device. Its functionality is a subset of the Iris messaging, an email management windows application focused on shipping companies.
Webpage of a SMTP service, which allows PayPal transactions and displays statistical data of the user's sent email messages.
Tech: Joomla with added custom function modules
Website of a restaurant based in Santorini
Website of a coffee and beverage company
Personal website of a piano tuner & technician
Web application of a book library developed in Drupal as a thesis for the Computer Science & Telecommunications
Phone: +30 6946661123